TRANSFORMING YOUR PRACTICE
"Practices grow only when the people in them are growing." There is a direct correlation between the success of a dental practice and the continued growth and development of the people who own them and work in them. This is about creating the distinctive practice that rewards you, your team and your patients emotionally, spiritually and financially.
- Empower your team for success
- Set goals and take action with timetables for creating something new and exciting in your practice
- Create a practice environment that encourages tailored personal growth and development programs for all team members
All practice transitions involve life transitions for the dentists and teams. Paul Sletten specializes in facilitating successful transitions for all stakeholders. In addition to doing Practice Valuations and helping put Win-Win Agreements together, there is also a strong emphasis on matching people with similar values and philosophies.
- Define personal objectives in order to formulate a clear vision of the future of the practice.
- Define a professional direction with outcomes that are appropriate for the office, team and the patients.
Copyright 2010 The Sletten Group, Inc.: Dental Practice Transition. All Rights Reserved.